Become a Member - Join CTAA Now
The Cass Tech Alumni Association is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions and dues payments are tax deductible under state and federal tax laws. Membership dues are non-refundable. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Choose one of these gifts to have an immediate impact
- Credit Card, Check, Cash or Wire Transfer
- Online Credit Card Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Gifts in Kind
- Scholarship Funds
Estate and Planned Giving
Choose one of these gifts to benefit Cass Tech for generations to come.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Retirement Assets Options
The use of your gift
If you don’t specify a purpose: The CTAA will use your gift as unrestricted support for areas of greatest need.
If you wish to designate your gift for a specific purpose: To ensure that your interests are fulfilled, we encourage you to designate your donation. If you wish to make a planned or estate gift, please contact us at (313) 963-9988.
Your gift may provide you with federal and state income tax benefits:
- If you itemize deductions on your federal income tax return, you may be able to deduct your contribution to CTAA from your adjusted gross income. In addition, gifts of appreciated property avoid long term capital gains tax. Check with your financial advisor for deduction and capital gains tax requirements and limitations.
- Your state may also allow a credit or deduction. For example, Michigan residents may take a credit against state tax of 50 cents for each dollar of their gift with a minimum tax credit of $100 for taxpayers filing singly or $200 on a married tax return.
Membership dues and contributions are non-refundable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.